To find out what’s topical, please access my blog here.
I have a lot on in 2017, but the work is very exciting. The list of projects are all inter-connected – in values, theory and action.
- Buchlyvie Community Council: Acting as a local representative
- Buchlyvie Play Park. Phase III: finishing off with art work and a new play station. See the Buchlyvie Community Association FaceBook page for information.
- CAMINA. Exploring critical education in Scotland – workshops and webinars. For our journey see the webpage
- Centre for Human Ecology. As a Director of CHE, strategy development; business planning; fund-raising, conversion to a co-operative; and conference co-organiser.
- Connecting Communities West Stirlingshire. Building an active travel network for west of Stirlingshire, connecting Buchlyvie and Arnprior, and then Stirling and other local villages
- Holistic sustainability measures. Recommendations and revelations
- Imagining Buchlyvie 2026: Following-on from last year’s community consultation, exploring opportunities for transformation
- Scottish Rural Parliament: Part of Scottish Rural Action’s Transport and Democracy working groups
- Theory U: integrating Theory U with community development, sustainable development, critical education and human ecology; exploring action research of the social field
- ULab Scotland. Sensing journeys with the ULab Scotland core team (ulabscot.com) Co-hosting the West of Scotland hub; and creating transformational prototypes.