To find out what’s topical, please access my blog here.
This year appears to be busy with co-creating!
Over the last year I felt I was laying the foundations for transformative action.
Centre for Human Ecology – As a Director of CHE, creating a co-operative educational institution in Scotland; developing new curricula; building and extending CHE’s co-operative research platform; and being part of the co-creation of the future UK-wide Co-operative University
Co-operative University Working Group – co-creating the pedagogy, governance and finance for a new UK-wide innovative and radical educational institution.
Scottish Rural Parliament – co-designing new governance models for local democracy in Scotland
Theory U and Radical Human Ecology – deepening my understanding of Theory U and radical human ecology; and integrating them with community development, sustainable development and critical education
u.lab – understanding the impact of u.lab in Scotland (for the Scottish Government and the ulabscot holding team); analysing theories of change; exploring action research of the social field; and holding the space for innovation and creativity as part of the u.lab Scotland sensing team
Writing – three collaborative book chapters are in progress on co-operative education
- Buchlyvie Community Council: Continuing to pursue local democracy and explore opportunities for community development and transformation
- CAMINA. Exploring critical education in Scotland – workshops and webinars. For our journey see the webpage
- Connecting Communities West Stirlingshire. Building an active travel network for west of Stirlingshire, connecting Buchlyvie and Arnprior, and then Stirling and other local villages
- Holistic sustainability measures. Recommendations and revelations
- Scottish Rural Parliament: Part of Scottish Rural Action’s Transport and Democracy working groups